2004-11-16

A joke related to the previous post

A group of engineers are sitting around, discussing life.

"What sort of engineer was God, to have made something so complex as a human being?"

"He must have been a computer engineer. The brain is so much like a computer."

"No, he was an electrical engineer. Look at all the electrical signals in nerves and muscles."

"Well, maybe he was a mechanical engineer. How else could he have designed all the joints and structures?"

"In fact, he must have been a civil engineer. Who else would run a toxic waste line so close to a recreational area!"

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

1. You need to post more. I get bored without it.

2. You need to "sync" your blog to Livejournal.

3. Can I have a pony?

10:06 AM  
Blogger Stu wrote...

Dear Anonymous,

While I am honored that you enjoy reading my posts, I must say that I am a bit disturbed to learn that my posting frequency so strongly dictates your state of boredom.

Since you suggested it, how would I go about "syncing" my blog with LJ? Honestly, I started mine on Blogger mostly because of their affiliation with Google. Google is cool.

"When I was a little girl in Poland, I had pony, my cousin had pony, my sister had pony, EVERYONE had pony! I loved my pony."
"How was I supposed to know she had a pony?! Who leaves a country filled with ponies??"
[paraphrase from Seinfeld]

Yours truly,
Stu

10:45 AM  

What do you think?

<< Home