2004-12-21

Hello???

Yes, I'm still alive. I'm doing quite well, in fact. Some of you (ahem, s00zi) have even asked where I've been. Well, long story short: Robinson, early Christmas, St. Louis, final exams, Robinson, presentation, packing. That brings me to now: nearly 1:00am and still packing for my 7:00am flight to sunny Florida.

On the agenda this vacation: camping in Myakka State Park, visiting with family--staying at the grandparents' place with just about everyone on my dad's side of the family, celebrating my uncle's birthday, tripping up to St. Petersburg to see Dave, perhaps spending some time with Sarasota Wash U friends. Hopefully also on the agenda: getting my ass in gear and catching all you "faithful readers" up with more detail of my recent happenings. But I'll be on dialup if anything, so I can't promise a lot. We'll see.

If I don't hear from you, have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Love,
Stu

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

Good Lord, S-Art!

What is with Jews and Florida for winter?

EVERY Jewish family I know will be in Florida this next week.

12:30 PM  

What do you think?

<< Home