2005-12-31

Last day of '05

This post is being written from Tampa International Airport. They have free wireless internet connection, something that more airports should consider. I'm getting ready to begin a few days of travel, starting with Kristin in a familiar city, and ending on my own in a foreign country. The past week or so has been terrific....a wonderful Christmas, a warm few days in Florida with family, and getting ready for New Year's.

Thinking back over the last 365 days, I see so much has happened in my life. A year ago I was a student; today I am a professional. A year ago I had a girlfriend; today I have a fiancée. A year ago I was a midwesterner though-and-through; today my driver's license is issued by California. How far things have come in one short year...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

Haven't seen early 11-05, good to see your blog is back.

10:18 PM  

What do you think?

<< Home