2005-01-06

Just for kicks

In the style of s00zi. Even though I haven't been at it for a full year, I thought I'd give her "Year in Review" a try.

Directions: Copy the first Sentence (or Two) of the first Entry of each Month into your post.

Welcome to the 21st century! After my afternoon meeting was cancelled, I came home for a while before the MFM review session at 4:00. Well, thanks to a late nite (grin) I pretty much passed out on my futon, and by some fortune woke up at 3:45. I gave Kristin her first backpacking-camping experience (she had been hiking and car camping, but never stayed out in the forest while backpacking) this weekend. I just got home from the American Red Cross donation center. I'm one pint of blood lighter, and I'm wearing a pin that makes me maybe 10 grams heavier. Finally, my promised post about Thanksgiving backpacking trip. Family, even when I can have them to excess.