2006-01-24

Celebrations

I visited Kristin this past weekend, and we went back to Robinson for some wedding planning fun, working out a few of the many details surrounding the joyous day coming up later this year. During our time with her family, we also celebrated her birthday with dinner at Bobe's Pizza in Vincennse. Back to STL, and K and I re-celebrated at Maggiano's. I took an extra day, staying until Monday evening. That day made all the difference, and the weekend felt longer than just 3 days....

But for all the celebrations we did this weekend, today officially marks the anniversary of Kristin's birth. So today I'll mark this occasion with a special post in her honor. Happy birthday, Kristin!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Stu wrote...

So you're saying I should address the invitation to "John and Anya" right?

11:23 PM  

What do you think?

<< Home