2004-08-16

Lost & Found

  • On my way to a meeting for work over on the Med School campus, I couldn't figure out which was the South Building. In the process of looking, I found McDonnell Sciences, where I will have class tomorrow morning.
  • I found a message from Alana in my inbox this afternoon. I was pleasantly surprised, and I'm glad that my reply and her re-reply were both friendly, sincere, and free of jealousy and spite. Though I still don't know whether to take her up on the invitation to get together next time I go back to Chicagoland.
  • I got lost in music during my run today. (Several of the songs on the playlist were those from my Lil itty bitty music wish list.) While my mind was lost, I got all but really lost physically as well when I took a wrong turn near the Muny. Ended up running a lot farther than I had anticipated, but the weather was lovely so I didn't mind too much.
  • Despite my only telling about two people the address of this blog, it appears a number of my friends (at least those from St. Louis) have found it.
  • I found a book on my steps this afternoon. My dad had ordered me Peterson's Field Guide to Medicinal Plants and Herbs. So now when I get sick from mis-identifying an edible wild plant from the other field guide, I can cure myself the natural way.
  • I've lost the desire to do research for Smart Chair tonite.