2004-08-15

Naptime

I'm exhausted. If anyone should be exhausted, it's John. He certainly is. He ran an Olympic-length triathlon today in Effingham, IL. Brian and I went to cheer him along. It was fun, exciting to watch the transitions, interesting to observe the athletes and spectators, great to drool over the nice bikes and other gear. Congrats to John for finishing and finishing strong. Quite a feat.

Brian and I hit Guitar Center afterward where I bought strings so I can hopefully play my classical again. Now I am going to sleep for an hour, then dinner with my sister and coffee with friends. Need to make sure to leave time for last-minute work things before Monday, and book a ticket to NYC for Sept. This is really going to happen.

Zzzzzzz....

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

it was the mile high pie

8:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

Any classical guitar is a sweet guitar to play. I like your bloggin.

-- Chris

9:58 AM  
Blogger Laurie wrote...

Nice blog, Stu! See you at volleyball...

11:26 AM  
Blogger Stu wrote...

1. It may very well have been the mile high pie.
2. I still need to name my guitar, but yes, I love playing it. I'm trying different strings this time: been using Savarez Red Card, this time I bought D'Addario.
3. Thanks for the compliment, I pride myself on my work. Looking forward to volleyball, as it's always great to see the Wilsons and it signifies hump nite.

6:09 PM  

What do you think?

<< Home