2004-09-07

"First Week Mix"

This is very probably the most upbeat mix cd I've ever put together. Originally I had the Graham Colton song with the same name in the mix, but scratched it when I actually listened to the lyrics! Anyway, I drew my inspiration from the short but eventful time I've spent with Kristin so far. ...continued

  1. I've Just Seen a Face - Beatles
  2. Small Town - John Mellencamp
  3. F.N.T. (Fascinating New Thing) - Semisonic
  4. Steal My Kisses - Ben Harper
  5. You Dance - eastmountainsouth
  6. Only Wanna Be With You - Hootie and the Blowfish
  7. Free Fallin' - Tom Petty
  8. City Love - John Mayer
  9. Let's Spend the Night Together - Rolling Stones
  10. Creepin' In - Norah Jones
  11. Be Mine - David Gray
  12. Crazy Little Thing Called Love - Queen
  13. Young - Nickel Creek
  14. Slide - Goo Goo Dolls
  15. Glad All Over - Dave Clark Five

The disc graced my round-trip this weekend no less than three times in the car and apparently got a lot of playtime on Kristin's side as well.