2004-09-03

Pack the place

Last nite was the first EnCouncil meeting of the year. What fun! Normally the first meeting is full, but I don't remember it ever being as full as it was last nite. Not only was every seat taken and people sitting in the aisles, but there were actually layers of floor-sitters.

Props to Dan and the other execs who made the meeting run very smoothly, very quickly, very entertainingly. Props to all the other "super" folks, 5th-years and co-ops and others in my boat, who still come around after all this time. Let's hope the new membership stays strong and the current membership stays active.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

Stu,

We need to do something outrageous for next week's volleyball game, cause noone was having fun last week. My ideas include: Super Soaker fights, dressing up silly, body painting. Actually, I'm very pro an extremely dorky body paint logo on my back, and it'll get people back into it.

John

9:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

I found my yellow and green body paint. Suggestions taken on the message that will adorn my chest and back.

6:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

I'm thinking "If you can read this you're on my team" on my back

6:32 PM  
Blogger Stu wrote...

Ahh, body paint. While it may pump us up, I'd hate to be your shower afterward--just think of how much sand will stick to it! I'd help you paint up though, if you need it, but I can't offer any creative suggestions.

If we had red paint, we could do a "brick wall" motif...

10:27 AM  
Blogger Stu wrote...

John, it certainly was the "Smile" paint and logo that put us over the top! Good call on the bodypaint.

Tick one more in the W column.

8:53 AM  

What do you think?

<< Home